Procurement and Logistical Services Branch
The Procurement and Logistical Services Branch is comprised of the Procurement and Property Control Section and the Business Services Section.
Branch Mission Statement
Provide exceptional service and support to all customers and stakeholders to maintain successful, ongoing agency operations at all times.
Branch Area of Responsibility Descriptions
All areas of responsibility (listed below) within this Branch support the California Emergency Management Agency (Cal EMA).
- Cal Cards
- COOP and COG – Administration Division
- Copy Service Center
- Courier Services, Mail, Packages
- Small Business, Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise, and Micro Business Program – Cal EMA is looking for Certified Small Businesses, Disabled Veteran Businesses, and Micro Businesses to provide goods and services. Use the links below for information on the Small Business and Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Programs at Cal EMA. Please see related links section for more information.
- Facility Leasing and Space Management
- Facilities Management
- Fleet Management
- Greening of Cal EMA
- Property Control
- Records and Forms Management and File Room
- Shipping and Receiving
- Supplies Stock Room